200 Medium Dubia Roaches Size (3/8"-3/4")
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLY: Our Dubia Roaches are fed from birth on a nutritionally complete diet to give you the healthiest cockroaches and the most nutritious food for your pets!
- ALWAYS DUBIA: Dubia Roaches are very docile. They don't bite, jump, fly or make noise. They do very little climbing! Dubia Roaches have a long life span and survive with minimal care.
- PETS LOVE THEM: Dubia Roaches are the most nutritious feeder insects for many Reptiles, Birds, Amphibians, Rodents, Fish, and Invertebrates! They're great for bearded dragons, frogs, toads, tarantulas, scorpions, salamanders, crested and leopard geckos, newts, magpies, oscars, beetles, axolotls, sugar gliders, chickens, hedgehogs, and more!
- NUTRITIONAL BALANCE: Our Dubia Roaches are carefully raised to be rich in protein, calcium, and minerals while staying low on chitin and fat. Get roaches that are healthier for your pets from Benny Boys Bugs!
- BENNY BOYS BUGS: We work with you to make sure your pet gets exactly what they need. If you have any questions or need help for any reason please contact us. If your area's temperatures are above 80℉ or below 50℉ ask for your package to be held at the post office, to ensure your roaches survival.
200 Medium (3/8" to 3/4") Dubia Roaches
Get the best quality roaches for your pet's food from Benny Boys Bugs. We use years of experience and expertise to create nutritionally complete insects that are perfect for your pet! Our Dubia Roaches are exceptionally high in protein, calcium, and the vitamins and minerals your pets need while staying low on chitin and fat.
Better for Your Pet
BennyBoys Bugs Dubia Cockroaches are the most nutritious feeder insects for many Reptiles, Birds, Amphibians, Rodents, Fish, and Invertebrates. Dubia Cockroaches are great for bearded dragons, frogs, toads, tarantulas, scorpions, salamanders, crested and leopard geckos, newts, magpies, oscars, beetles, axolotls, spiders, sugar gliders, chickens, hedgehogs, and many other pets! Dubia Roaches don't bite, jump, or fly and they only thrive in tropical climates so they can't infest your home. They're not good climbers either. They can live for over a year and are easy to feed and care for. They also eat almost anything. Always get the best for your pet!
Benny Boys Bugs
We use our experience to raise bugs to their nutritional peak and deliver them to you. Get your insects from the experts, get your insects from Benny Boys Bugs!